Why Choose Burnham Commercial for your next heating application
Burnham Commercial is a leading manufacturer and marketer of high-quality boilers and control systems for commercial and industrial applications. Our history of quality, reliability and value make Burnham Commercial the leader in commercial heating equipment. While there are many imitators, there’s only one Burnham Commercial.
- Our in-house Engineering and R&D teams have extensive experience designing and improving heating equipments and control systems.
- Burnham Commercial employs a vast network of the most knowledgeable representatives, distributors and support personnel to sell and support our products – anchored by our professional Customer Care and Technical teams.
- All Burnham Commercial products are designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- All Burnham Commercial cast iron sections have been made at Casting Solutions, LLC, Zanesville, Ohio.
- Casting Solutions, LLC means quality control and quickest availability of both standard and custom parts.
- Our next-generation Boiler Control systems use plug & play controls and advanced LED readouts for ultimate control and full expandability.
- Our boiler design offers the cost-saving advantages of a multiple boiler system with a focus on reducing emissions into the environment and improved operating performance.
- Advanced features such as Ethernet (CAT-5e) connectivity allows integrated communication among multiple boilers and building management systems
- From single to multiple (modular) boiler applications, Burnham Commercial offers integrated systems that perform reliably and dependably for tens of thousands of operating hours.
- All Burnham Commercial boilers are optimized for high efficiency without sacrificing long term reliability. This is demonstrated by our innovative heat exchanger design, deluxe insulated jackets and standard use of cast iron nipples instead of gaskets.
- All Burnham Commercial Boilers are backed by extensive warranties and a nationwide service network.
How can we help?
Fill out our Quick Contact form and we will get back to you shortly.