Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Bottom Blowdown Separator
- Eliminate precipitated solids from the bottom of the boiler.
- Cools blowdown to 140°F or below before dumping to drain by introducing cooling water via an aftercooler.
- ASME Section VIII “UE” stamped separator (“U” stamp available as option).
- Sized to accommodate flow based on boiler blowdown line size and boiler operating pressure.
- Model Range: 14″ diameter x 22″ through 56″ in height for standard boilers. (10″ diameter x 14″ high option available for boilers under 1000 #/hour).
- Modular configuration to meet customer requirements includes: separator, legs (or wall bracket), aftercooler, temperature regulating valve and thermometer.
- Can be custom configured to meet customer requirements.
- Stainless steel striking plate standard and internal steel restrictor plates standard.
- Multiple separators with manifold for high pressure applications available.