- Vertical 50 gallon polyethylene tank on stand with lid (other size tanks and tank materials available).
- 5/8″ piston pump, adjustable from 0 to 6.2 gallons per hour (GPH) (other size and capacity of piston and diaphragm pumps available).
- Piston pump to 1000 psig (various stainless steel heads available as an option).
- Modular configuration to meet customer requirements includes: tank with lid on stand, piston pump, factor suction piping and agitator. Continuous Run Only: control panel and make-up water meter.
- Can be custom configured to meet customer requirements.
- More than one pump may be mounted under a 50 gallon tank.
- 1/4 HP, totally enclosed non-ventilated (TENV), 115/1/60 volt motor standard (50 hertz and many other motor options available). • Factory suction piping includes: strainer and safety relief valve.
- Agitator: angle or clamp mounted, 1/4 HP TENV, 115/1/60 volt motor standard (50 hertz and many other motor options available).
- Pump control via make-up water meter signal to panel-mounted timer.
- Continuous Run—NEMA 12 control panel includes: mixer and pump switches, motor relays, fuses, terminal strip and timer.
- On-Off—Control panel and water meter available as options. Chemical F
Chemical Feed System
Continuous Run & On-Off Boiler Feedwater Pump Applications
Equipment used to dose chemicals to treat boiler feedwater. Chemicals are introduced to the boiler or boiler feedwater piping.