Water Softener Systems
- Exchanges “soft” sodium ions for “hard calcium and magnesium ions.
- BS—Model Range: 30-3/4 through BS-1200-3, twin or single (30,000 grain at 8 GPM through 1,200,000 grain at 280 GPM).
- Available in alternating “twin” configuration with flow meter and VIP computer demand controller or “single” configuration with time clock regeneration. Alternating twin system may be run in parallel twin mode.
- Modular configuration to meet customer requirements for alternating system includes: resin tanks, resin, gravel, brine tank, control valve, blocking valves, flow meter and VIP computer demand controller.
- VIP computer demand controller standard.
- BS—Resin Tanks: Steel “polybond” lined and primed, pressure-tested to 100 psig, non-code stamped (code stamped resin tanks available).
- BP—Resin Tanks: Fiberglass reinforced polyester, pressure-tested, non-code stamped (code stamped resin tanks NOT available).
- Provided with industry standard 30,000 grain per cubic foot resin.
- Fleck control valve standard.
- BS—Skid mounting (pre-piped/pre-wired) available as option.
- BP—Skid mounting NOT available.